100R D-1 ANSI Standard Roller Chain – D-1 Attachment
Due to new designs and product improvements, dimensional data is subject to change.
– All PEER roller chains incorporate solid rollers enhancing rotation on the bushing while reducing impact loads on the sprocket tooth during operation.
– All chain components are heat treated to achieve maximum strength and greater wear resistance.
– All PEER roller chain is pre-loaded during the manufacturing process to minimize initial elongation.
– Hot dipped lubrication ensures 100% lubrication of all chain components to extend wear life and reduce maintenance costs.
– Can be supplied in Carbon Steel, Nickel Plated, ProCoat™, 304 Series and 600 Series (PHSS) Stainless Steel.