When you need quality in each step of your project, PEER Chain is your go-to partner. Each precision chain strictly adheres to ANSI/ASME standards and is manufactured under rigid quality control guidelines. Our roller chain catalog is a prime example of the care that we put into each project. You’ll find a comprehensive assortment of roller chains and other products to help boost your overall efficiency and improve the throughput on your machines. We pride ourselves on taking the time to assist each customer individually, ensuring that you receive exactly what you need to keep your project running.
Downloadable Roller Chain Catalog
Inside our downloadable roller chain catalog, you will find descriptive details of hundreds of types and sizes of roller, leaf, and engineering chains, along with detailed engineering drawings, tolerances and specifications. When you review our roller chain catalog, you can trust that the product you order is what you will receive — and we are confident that you will appreciate the quality that goes into each interaction with our teams. See everything that you need to know about ordering the perfect chains and accessories, with details such as:
- Roller width and diameter
- Plate height and thickness
- Pin diameter
- Overall pin width
- Average ultimate tensile strength
- Maximum working load
- Average weight per foot
You will also find a wide variety of attachments in our roller chain catalog, as these are helpful to extend the usefulness of your chains.
View our ANSI Roller Chain Catalog
Uses of Roller Chains
Roller chains have been an integral part of various industries and agriculture around the world for generations. While there are a wider variety of items, today’s roller chains are not significantly different than those used by our forefathers. These machines remain one of the best ways to get work done, move things along a track conveyor system and pull heavy loads. Chains come in a variety of different shapes and sizes, all suited to a specific type of work.
- Agriculture: From the citrus industry to packaging of fresh fruits and vegetables, roller chains play an integral part in the agricultural industry.
- Construction: Our chains can be found moving items throughout construction sites around the country.
- Conveyance: Whether you need parts for a standard or an overhead conveyor, PEER Chain offers a wide range of options to meet your every need.
- Food and beverage industry: Items that come in contact with food and beverage need to be of exacting specifications for cleanliness and suitability for the use. Our food-grade chains are used in meat packaging factories to move items from one portion of the factory floor to another.
- Hoisting application: Our leaf chains are the ultimate heavy-duty equalizer. They are able to hoist heavy loads with ease.
The engineering and agricultural chains offered by PEER Chain are top quality and always adhere to manufacturing industry standards.
At PEER Chain, our emphasis is always on quality and customer service. You can order our chains online or by calling our professionals at 800-523-4567 or via email to info@PEERChain.com.