Reports to: Creative and Loyalty Director
Hours: Salaried positions hours vary (8:30 am - 5:00 pm)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT PEER (WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR)
Besides a paycheck, what are you looking for in a job? Are you looking to roll up your sleeves and be a part of a team of likeminded, hard-working individuals? Are you looking for a place you can call home? Where you can stay a while and make a real impact? Do you approach your work passionately, looking for creative ways to solve problems? Then PEER may be the place for you?
You see; we’re looking for a unique individual. We’re looking for someone who – sure – gets sales and is driven to excel. But just as important, we’re looking for that special person who craves authenticity. We’re looking for someone who, more than just making quotas wants to build lasting relationships. Because that’s what we believe is at the heart of good business.
Since 1969, the PEER Chain family has been a reliable source of industrial chain. We are a family business that strives for peerless service, quality and expertise. We are connected both internally and externally by relationships forged over years, driven to deliver chain that keeps our customers running.
We consider all employees, field attachés and customers part of the family. We take pride in a family-centric atmosphere. We maintain a professional, yet lively work environment by having an open-door policy, allowing visits from both human and canine friends, and by encouraging associates to take time outs during the day for things like foosball, Ping-Pong, pool or walks around the property.
If this sounds like the place you’ve been looking for, we want to hear from you.
With 50+ years of family ownership and expertise, PEER Chain is committed to Relationship Selling in an environment where Ecommerce has emerged as an important component for success in our culture of Performance, People & Passion to Keep You Running. The Marketing Manager will lead and direct Marketing Vision, Strategy and Execution to drive the growth of PEER Chain and PEER Sprockets.
- This role will be responsible for delivering an integrated marketing approach that creates a unified and seamless experience for Distributors, Manufacturers, MRO customers, and fellow co-workers.
- The position will also be responsible for leading, coordinating/collaborating with team members all marketing communications and analytics, including:
- Website, SEO/SEM (Search Engine Marketing), Video, Ecommerce, Catalogs, Brochures, Promotions and Collateral development are necessary skills.
- Solid understanding of Social Media Channel marketing using LinkedIn, Public Relations and other venues
- CRM and Sales Engagement strategy using tools like Outreach or SalesLoft are required as well.
- The ideal candidate will have Brand Building Strategic experience from concept through execution. Budget and vendor management are essential. Experience marketing to Millennials who will represent 75% of the Global workforce by 2025 is a benefit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct in-depth analysis of competition, customer trends and create hypotheses for growth.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to develop and enhance the brand and marketing strategies.
- Lead Employee Engagement and Enhancement for a company which treats all employees as family.
- Coordinate the marketing calendar, budgets, website and CRM road maps and releases.
- Lead search engine optimization/marketing (SEO/SEM) programs, driving traffic to website/Ecommerce.
- Direct product marketing, collateral, sales and service enablement tools, events, and exhibitions.
- Stay current on web technologies, marketing practices and industry specific content to further enhance our digital activities. Review analytics to gain understanding of user activities and behaviors and utilize data to drive efficiencies of KPI’s with team members.
- Personally engage with customers, distributors, and co-workers to proactively identify areas to improve and add value, implementing initiatives that continually improve the brand experience for all involved.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- 5+ years’ leadership experience in marketing at a start-up to mid-sized company.
- 3+ years at the strategic, innovation & executional levels, knowledge or experience in digital marketing preferred. Proven successful leadership in social media campaigns required.
- Experience in Salesforce or NetSuite, WordPress, eCommerce Google Analytics, Microsoft Office.
- 3+ years of proven client, agency, and budget management skills.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- Computer and related databases including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Will be trained on ROI system, and Clientele database.
The requirements mentioned above are preferred however PEER is willing to train the right candidate.
Critical features of this job may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.