Reports to: National Sales Manager
Hours: Salary position hours vary (8:30 am - 5:00 pm)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT PEER (WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR)
Besides a paycheck, what are you looking for in a job? Are you looking to roll up your sleeves and be a part of a team of likeminded, hard-working individuals? Are you looking for a place you can call home? Where you can stay a while and make a real impact? Do you approach your work passionately, looking for creative ways to solve problems? Then PEER may be the place for you?
You see; we’re looking for a unique individual. We’re looking for someone who – sure – gets sales and is driven to excel. But just as important, we’re looking for that special person who craves authenticity. We’re looking for someone who, more than just making quotas wants to build lasting relationships. Because that’s what we believe is at the heart of good business.
Since 1969, the PEER Chain family has been a reliable source of industrial chain and related products including sprockets. We are a family business that strives for peerless service, quality and expertise. We are connected both internally and externally by relationships forged over years, driven to deliver chain that keeps our customers running.
We consider all employees, field attachés and customers part of the family. We take pride in a family-centric atmosphere. We maintain a professional, yet lively work environment by having an open-door policy, allowing visits from both human and canine friends, and by encouraging associates to take time outs during the day for things like foosball, Ping-Pong, pool or walks around the property.
If this sounds like the place you’ve been looking for, we want to hear from you.
If you're a problem solver and an experienced leader, you might have a future as the Customer Success Manager for our company. As a Manager you are in charge of a group of customer success ambassadors who work as a cohesive team. As the customer success manager, you coach and mentor to meet customer needs by giving helpful tips on a product, making recommendations on how to resolve customer issues, taking orders and facilitating returns, troubleshooting problems and answering complaints.
Customer success managers also interview and hire their team, set ground rules and expectations, follow company guidelines for dealing with customers and resolve problems between coworkers or customers as they arise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership to and demonstrates teamwork to ensure achievement of team and corporate goals.
- Manages to ensure excellent customer relations. Responds to customer needs consistent with the PEER Culture, standards and business practices. Consults with other managers to identify and implement a wide variety of solutions to difficult problems.
- Provide direction and coaching to all Customer Success Ambassadors
- Distribute all fax and email orders to Customer Success Ambassadors
- Effectively balance the workload of each individual in the department.
- Respond to all inquiries from customers (internal and external) in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders, respond to customer complaints, generate return goods paperwork, provide shipping information and trace shipments as needed.
- Analyze stock situations for customers and troubleshoot any potential issues.
- Work with the Inventory Control department to determine ship dates for large or special orders.
- Generate written correspondence to customers and coworkers as needed
- Act as the liaison between the customer and all departments within the company.
- Maintain all customer “special instructions” regarding shipping and inventory.
- Forecasting customer needs.
- Maintain the customer relationship management system, inputting relevant notes and contact information.
- Reinforce operational procedures within Customer Success
- Conduct annual reviews for Customer Success Ambassadors
- Drives the PEER Culture within the CS team and across the organization to ensure organizational goals are met and exceeded.
- Participates in special project and performs additional duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, APTITUDE
- Passion for coaching and development
- Focus on service.
- Building relationships both internally and with the customer base.
- Diffuse negative situations quickly and professionally.
- Result orientated.
- Effectively lead, train and coach staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Able to multi-task.
- Proactive and positive mindset.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Customers/potential customers
- Customer Success
- Product Managers
- Regional Sales Managers
- Outside Sales Representatives
- Inventory Control
- Warehousing and Shipping
- All levels of Management including owners
- Works at a desk in a cubicle environment
Critical features of this job may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.