Since 1969, the PEER Chain family has been a strong and reliable source of industrial chain. Our pledge of “Quality Links That Last” focuses on “Four Generations of Performance, People and Passion Keeps You Running!” Our family is passionately committed to providing product genius and over-the-top service designed to keep our customers’ businesses running.
PEER Chain considers all employees, representatives and customers part of the family. We take pride in a family-centric atmosphere. We maintain a professional, yet lively work environment by having an open-door policy, allowing visits from both human and canine friends, and by encouraging associates to take time outs during the day for things like foosball, Ping-Pong, pool or walks around the property.
The concept of “Performance. People. Passion.” are muscles that everyone at PEER Chain exercises to benefit our customers and employees alike.
PEER Chain is looking for an energetic and outgoing candidate comfortable with digital marketing skills to join our Marketing Team. The Creative and Loyalty Ambassador will support and assist the Marketing Manager on a variety of digital projects. Responsibilities will include curating PEER Chain’s Social Media platforms across multiple channels. Additionally, they will work with other departments to plan and execute events to promote our corporate culture and passion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Marketing Team to ensure all aspects of PEER Chain’s marketing initiatives are successfully completed
- Maintain and update all of PEER Chain’s Social Media platforms
- Create marketing and sales tools for both print and digital media
- Manage PEER Chain’s stock of brochures and handle literature requests
- Create and promote our monthly employee newsletter
- Take ownership of PEER Chain’s trade show requirements (pre- and post-show)
- Strive to make loyalty unique and exciting for customers as well as employees.
- Coordinate all customer and key vendor visits, making them feel welcomed and at home during their time with the PEER Chain family.
- Assist in shooting, editing and producing educational videos
- Other projects/duties as needed
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- Computer and related databases including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel, In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and WordPress. We really like WordPress experience!
- A passion for Marketing and People! We can teach the necessary skills, but passion comes from you!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or English
- 1-3 years Digital Marketing Experience
- Social media marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent proofreading abilities
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere
- The requirements mentioned above are preferred however PEER is willing to train the right candidate.
- Critical features of this job may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.80 - $19.50 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
PEER is taking every precaution and following CDC and IDPH guidelines to ensure our employees have a safe work environment.
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible