Reports to: Creative and Loyalty Manager
Hours: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
With 50+ years of family ownership and expertise, PEER Chain is the strong and reliable source of industrial chain and sprockets. Management is committed to Relationship Selling in an environment where e-commerce is emerging as an important component for success. Our pledge of “Quality Links That Last” focuses on “Four Generations of Performance, People and Passion Keep You Running!”
PEER Chain considers all employees, representatives and customers part of the family. We take pride in a family-centric atmosphere. We maintain a professional, yet lively work environment by having an open-door policy, allowing visits from both human and canine friends, and by encouraging associates to take time outs for things like our soccer team, foosball (2 tables), “8-Ball pool” or tracking your steps walking around our tree-lined property.
The concept of “Performance. People. Passion.” are muscles that everyone at PEER Chain exercises to benefit our customers and employees alike.
PEER Chain is looking for an energetic and outgoing candidate comfortable with digital marketing skills to join our Marketing Team. The Creative and Loyalty Ambassador will support and assist the Marketing Manager in creating any imaginable promotional items for the sales team to benefit our customers and employees. This includes help in designing brochures, company newsletters, selecting giveaways, website/social media postings, email blasts, creating greeting cards, enjoy taking photos and on being on our planning committees for customer visits and our own holiday parties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with all departments to ensure all aspects of PEER Chain’s marketing initiatives are successfully completed
- Create marketing and sales tools for both print and digital media
- Manage PEER Chain’s stock of brochures and handle literature requests
- Create and promote our monthly employee newsletter
- Take ownership of PEER Chain’s trade show requirements (pre- and post-show)
- Strive to make loyalty unique and exciting for customers as well as employees.
- Coordinate all customer and key vendor visits, making them feel welcomed and at home during their time with the PEER Chain family.
- Assist in shooting, editing and producing educational videos
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- Computer and related databases including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel, In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and WordPress.
- A passion for Marketing and People! We teach the necessary skills, but passion comes from you!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or English
- 1-3 years Digital Marketing Experience
- Social media marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent proofreading abilities
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere
- The requirements mentioned above are preferred however PEER is willing to train the right candidate.
- Critical features of this job may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.